Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:24:53 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        davidxu@freebsd.org, trociny@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, petefrench@ingresso.co.uk
Subject:   Re: Hast locking up under 9.2

> Thanks. This and other patches reported here have been committed.
>
> Pete, I am still interested in your testing results, if you have any.

Sorry for the slience! Actually it is a case of "no news is good news"
at this end. I have been running with the patches and memsync on the test
servers since the last patch was posted. I also went out and bought four
ethernet cards to match the ones in the live servers, and installed those
so the setup is now far closer to the ones which fail - the importnat
difference being that I now have gigabit between the machines, instead of
10meg - as it fails under oad I theorised that having the slower cards
in the test rig was masking the problem by throttling the rate data was
being sent to the remote machine.

WIll continue to test here for a while - the live setup is perfectly
stable under fullsync, but when the patches are MFC'd to 9-STABLE
I will upgrade the boxes and give it another try under memsync.

thanks for the investigation and patches!,

-pete.