Date:      Thu, 04 Nov 2004 01:07:21 +0300
From:      Sergey Akifyev <asa@gascom.ru>
To:        Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock@gmx.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/71811: [maintainer] update CUPS 1.1.20 -> 1.1.21

--=-Q0dlmXhUHYyP79DobjVH

On =D3=D2, 2004-11-03 at 18:30, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> The submitter has repeatedly stated on mailing lists that real life issue=
s=20
> prevent him from working on further cups updates at this time. If you wan=
t to=20
> adopt this PR, I think it would be good to commit it right away as a=20
> stop-gap.

Thanks for noticing my 'real life problems'.

Looks like I've solved them now. Could you wait until Friday for my PR?
If you will not see my PR until then, you can do whatewer you want with
CUPS.

If you really want to help me with this, you could send me tarballs of
${PORTSDIR}/print/cups* [latest CVSUp] and latest distfiles by mail at
!asa-home@gascom.ru! And also help with testing on
FreeBSD-5.3-WhatewerReleaseStateIs, if you have possibility.

With love to FreeBSD and FreeBSD ports,
--=20
regards,
Sergey Akifyev <http://asa.gascom.ru>;
No More JSC Gascom <http://www.gascom.ru>;
PGP key available from:
ftp://ftp.gascom.ru/pub/PGP-keys/asa.txt

--=-Q0dlmXhUHYyP79DobjVH

--=-Q0dlmXhUHYyP79DobjVH--