Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:12:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ian P. Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        dinjo@touchtunes.com (Joel Dinel)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail domain re-writting

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who heard Joel Dinel say...
	The file is a .mc file.  I'm running 3.2 Release so your directory
structure may be different.  Check /usr/src/contrib/sendmail/cf/cf.  There
are many examples here.  Use m4 ../m4/cf.m4 [.mc file here >
/etc/sendmail.cf.  Do a kill -HUP `head -1 sendmail.pid` in /var/run to
restart sendmail after this so it rereads its rules.  If you haven't heard
this already, consider adding the smrsh feature for better security.

Ian