Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:03:07 +0400
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@cris.net>
To:        Anders Andersson <anders@sanyusan.se>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ndc(8)

hi,

On Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 01:56:50PM +0200, Anders Andersson wrote:
> Making a complete patch was easier then I thought.
>
> This fixes the whole ndc(8) man page.
>
> Should I send-pr this?

First off, make sure that logic of your patch is correct. Quick
look on bind manpages shown me that named.8 is also will be changed.
Make sure that it's system wide affected problem (it's not your
local configuration change). Then you need to submit your changes to
bind official maintainer. If it's FreeBSD specific patch
then submit it using send-pr(1).

PS: If you not sure -- just send-pr it, but note in Description that you're
not sure, I'll check it :-)

--
Sincerely Yours,   | phantom@crimea.edu      (primary)
Alexey Zelkin      | phantom@scorpion.crimea.ua (home)