Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:11:16 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        n dhert <ndhertbsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: emacs-23.1_3,1 -> 23.1._4,1 upgrade

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:31:56 +0000, George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had the same problem with x11-fm/thunar, png_check_sig got replaced
> by png_sig_cmp in libpng 1.4.0.

Right.  The new libpng version has png_check_sig -> png_sig_cmp.

I am testing a patch submitted by a few Emacs users and I will try to
commit it during the next few days.  In the meantime you can also test
the same patch for Emacs by fetching the patch from PR ports/145171.

It appears to work for editors/emacs on i386.  I will be testing
editors/emacs-devel and editors/emacs22 too in the next few hours.