Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:21:29 +0000 ()
From:      Steven Falcon <falcon@mail.bw.lgca.ohio.gov>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Session Time Limit

Is there any way you can have a session timelimit internaly with FreeBSD
where each shell spawned by users within a group only have, say, an hour,
then are booted off?  Or is this something I need to do with a terminal
server (my Xyplex).  If the latter isthe case, does anyone know if it can
be done?  I know I can set an inactivity time, but there does not appear
to be anything about session limits.

Thanks

--
  Ravi Pina * falcon@mail.bw.lgca.ohio.gov * falcon@bison.bw.lgca.ohio.gov
     Finger for PGP Public key... remember, you can never be too sure...