Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 1997 21:35:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mike Fisher <mfisher@harborcom.net>
To:        Louis-Philippe Alain <xenub@boisfrancs.qc.ca>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Limiting users connect time (+ another little question)

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, Louis-Philippe Alain wrote:

> 	What we have troubles with is users that double-logging in. We
> have a case that a user was connected 10 times under the same username.
> The person just pay us for one account and then sold his password to
> everyone he known! Is there any script that we could use to disallow a
> user to be logged tow time under the same username?

You can give them a static IP.  Standard Livingston RADIUS doesn't support
this now, some other RADIUS implementations do, but the static IP will
give them problems enough that they should start to recognize that the
connection won't be working when their buddy calls in.

--
Mike
"I swear - by my life and by my love of it - that I will never live