Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 10:02:11 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Joachim_Str=F6mbergson?= <watchman@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>, FreeBSD-Audit <audit@FreeBSD.ORG>, Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Subject:   Re: New du functionality by newbie - audit and comments?

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 12:06:28AM +0200, Joachim Strömbergson wrote:
> Aloha!
>
> Ahem... oops!
>
> It looks like I made a pretty nice fool out of myslf with my posting.
> The "newbie" label was obviously correct though.

But you (all) achieved more than you realise.

Nobody knew I was here. I saw you make a big mistake, I saw you
corrected politely, I saw you say OK and look at other ways to help.
Next time I'm afraid to offer something, I will remember your story
and I will be encouraged to go ahead and try my best.

There could be hundreds of others, silent like me, who are encouraged
by your story. Some of them will become the people who take FreeBSD
into tomorrow. Thank you for helping others to feel comfortable.

[No need to reply, but if you want more list discussion we should
move it to freebsd-chat]

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-