Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 1996 09:22:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        announce@freebsd.org
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   David and I will be at COMDEX in Las Vegas from Nov 18 - Nov 22

In case any FreeBSD enthusiasts will be attending, David Greenman
and I will be staffing "the FreeBSD booth" - a segment of Walnut Creek
CDROM's booth which they have provided to us for promotional purposes.
We will be there all week answering questions, signing autographs
and shooting rubber bands at the Slackware Linux booth staffers.

Walnut Creek CDROM's booth will be at the Sands, and should be
listed on the Exhibitors map.

If you're in the area, please stop by and see us!

					Jordan