Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 1998 01:45:47 -0500
From:      Timothy J Luoma <public+FreeBSD@fdt.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Several documentation questioons (all short)

1) Is there a reason why there can't be gzipped versions of the handbook
offered in addition to the non-gzipped ones?

	I saved 15% on the PDF version and XX% on the .ps version

2) Why is the PDF version on the FTP site but not linked to the webpage, and
the PS version isn't on the FTP site (at least, not where the PDF version
is).

3) The webpage says the handbook is for 2.2.8, but the handbook says it is
for 2.2.6 -- which is the most up-to-date version of the handbook --
html/ascii/ps/pdf ?

Thanks for any replies (please CC me, as I'm not on the list... I'm not yet
even running FBSD but hope to be by next week).

TjL