Date:      Wed, 8 May 1996 22:59:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Christopher R. Bowman" <crb@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD hackers <freebsd-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org>, bookpool@bookpool.com
Subject:   Better deal on 4.4 BSD book

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, I want to say first that
I appreciate VERY much the effort that Chuck has kindly put forward
on behalf of all of us who would like a copy of the book.  I was
supprised, however, when he said he was ordering rome readme.doc
(forgive me if I got that wrong, I don't have the message in front
of me.)  There is an internet book site called bookpool.com
that doesn't have the largest selection, but I have *NEVER EVER*
seen a cheaper price on a book they do carry.  So I decided to check
if they carry the book, they didn't have it listed, so I emailed
them a copy of the message from Chuck to see what they would say.
Any way, to make a long story short, the correspondance is shown
below, and they seem to have the best deal so far.  I don't know
about european shipping, but there web site is:
http://www.bookpool.com/

If I offend anyone by having taken this presumptious step in advance
of discussion I appologize.

And once again chuck thanks for all your effort.

---------
Christopher R. Bowman
crb@Glue.umd.edu
<A HREF="http://www.glue.umd.edu/~crb">My home page</A>