Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:39:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      KAYVEN  RIESE <kayve@sfsu.edu>
To:        Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is it possible that modern wireless card only supports WPA and not WEP or this is a bug in the driver?

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, Yuri wrote:
> KAYVEN RIESE wrote:

>> WEP is not fully secure.  WPA or WPA2 is the improvement.  The
>> above story notes that American businesses are in arears with
>> respect to properly upgrading the wireless routers that they
>> use for financial processing.
>>
> Sorry, Your response has nothing to do with the question.

I tend to beg to differ.  Backward compatibility standards imply
the answer to your question (that was actually already answered
anyway).  I considered it relevant to realize the importance of
WPA upgrade.  Sorry if you already knew that and I wasted your
time.

> Yuri

   Kayven Riese, BSCS, MS (Physiology and Biophysics)
   (415) 902 5513 cellular
   http://kayve.net
   Webmaster http://ChessYoga.org