Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:35:59 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Cyrille Lefevre <clefevre@citeweb.net>
To:        dwcjr@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, will@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/30497: ftp.freesoftware.com no longer exists

Hi,

I've just seen that PR #30497 was closed on Sep 23 2001.
as a contributor, I didn't receive any email about this!

unfortunately, I'm surprise that a 3+ days goes to the trash!

yes, the fix you apply was just to remove any occurences of
freesoftware.com while the one I supply fix number of ports
in one way or another.

much better is to do nothing more than the minimum as you do...

in one word, I'M SOMEWHAT REALLY HUNGRY %-\

PS : if needed, I could submit an up-to-date diff, should I ?

CC -ports, will.

Cyrille.
--
Cyrille Lefevre                 mailto:clefevre@citeweb.net