Date:      19 Mar 2001 03:49:40 +0100
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-users@uk.freebsd.org
Subject:   Eastercon

I'll be at Eastercon this Easter, so if anybody else is attending,
drop me a note (or leave a message on the voodoo board when you get
there) and we can try to meet up for a few drinks.

For those of you who don't know what Eastercon is, it's the British
National Science Fiction Convention (and Europe's largest SF con, I
believe) held in a different venue every Easter. This year's Eastercon
is called Paragon; more information is available on their website:

http://www.keepsake-web.co.uk/paragon/

I'll be in Hinckley from around noon on April 13th 'till early on the
17th (my plane back leaves at 17:00; I'll probably pop by London for a
few hours on my way back)

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org