Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 15:28:44 -0400
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        "Luigi Rizzo" <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Booting from NT ?

NTLDR works well with FreeBSD multiple-boot but you will have to boot it in
a DOS partition that can also be shared with DOS and Win95/98.  Essentially
install FreeBSD, dd a snapshot of the boot/partition sector into a file that
then gets moved into the DOS partition and is referenced by the menu
selection lines at startup.  Can mix with Linux (LILO) and I suppose now
OpenBSD and I believe across drives.  Both MS and fbsd sites have tech
articles with step-by-step.