Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 1996 18:26:34 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it (Luigi Rizzo)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, james@miller.cs.uwm.edu, dufault@hda.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com, multimedia@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Re: Amancio's tv program with capture!

> I am impressed by the graphics. I think I have learned something!
>
> Perhaps we should ask your help to dump the output of a frame
> grabber into an xterm :)

You would have to talk me into buying a board first.  I am in a US West
service area, and though US West is rumored to be endpointing people
on the Internet now, their sales reps in the area are denying knowledge.
64k is $80/month + endpointing charges in this area ($220/month for
endpointing from Internet Direct -- too much money!).

You probably didn't mean an xterm... imagine videoconferencing in
ASCII art.  8-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---