Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 22:27:25 +0200
From:      Klaus Herrmann <Klaus.Herrmann@gmx.net>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>, Stefan Bethke <stefan.bethke@hanse.de>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org, de-bsd-chat@de.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: German Advocacy on BSD

As Andreas Klemm wrote on Sat, 29 May 1999:
> On Sat, May 29, 1999 at 02:52:32AM +0200, Stefan Bethke wrote:
> > I've just written up a text for my not-for-profit ISP at
> > http://www.hanse.de/freibsd.html
> >=20
> > If you can grok German, please let me know what you think.
> >=20
> > I'm still missing a few examples of "big" NetBSD and OpenBSD installa=
tions,
> > so if anyone from those project is listening I'd welcome comments on =
that.
>=20
> It would be great, if you could try to contact Juergen Kuri from=20
> C't magazine if they would be interested in publishing your nice
> article about the 'history' of the different BSD's.
Yes, that would be great!=20
> Additionally it would be fine, if you could add perhaps some
> features of the latest Release 3.2. Maybe you could make this more
> a FreeBSD 3.2 article, am not sure, if they are interested in a
> history article.
I'm not so sure about this. The article seems to be intended to be a arti=
cle
about BSD and its history, but not especially about FreeBSD.=20

> Bland would be, to make two articles 1 BSD history and one about
> FreeBSD 3.2's features.
would be the best solution. but i doubt if c't will print *TWO* articles.=
=2E.

But anyway, the article is great!=20

Ciao,
=09Klaus

--
Anything is good and useful if it's made of chocolate.