Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 1996 08:01:22 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        ec0@s1.ganet.net
Cc:        rob@madonna.indecent.com, freebsd-chat@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN Terminal Adapter

    Rob> I'm looking into getting an ISDN connection ... any
    Rob> suggestions for a good terminal adapter?

    Eric> Take a look at the Ascend Pipeline 50 or the Pipeline 130
    Eric> which will give you a upgrade path to a t1.

But it's not a terminal adapter: it's an ISDN-integrated
bridge/router (which to me is a more attractive solution, but might
be something with which Rob's ISP isn't willing to work).

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

I wish everybody would have to have an electric thing implanted in our heads
that gave us a shock whenever we did something to disobey the president.  Then
somehow I get myself elected president.  -- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey