Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:13:36 -0400
From:      Ricky G <ricky1252@hotmail.com>
To:        Motty Cruz <motty.cruz@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ZFS-FreeBSD 10.1 -zpool degraded/5638733535486357169   REMOVED 0 0     0  was /dev/label/z3

Hey Motty=2CReviewed your hardware and I'm still not quite positive on how =
the setup works. From what I understand=2C this rack has two separate serve=
rs running with two controllers that are connected providing shared access =
to the storage. Please correct me if I am mistaken. Someone else maybe more=
 familiar may give you a better answer. I have never used nor seen somethin=
g like this. However=2C I will still suggest what I suggested before=2C do =
hardware tests and make sure its not faulty. Swap this z3 drive with anothe=
r drive and see if its that particular drive=2C or that particular port.
Regards=2CRicky