Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:40:37 -0600
From:      Tom Wooldridge <tomw@futuresouth.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Matrox ][

Hi,

	I posted earlier and was told to replace my ethernet card when the warning
	mii: disable 'auto select' with the dos utils! came up.  I tried removing
	the ethernet card, and /share/sysinstall menu still failed to display.

	I have a matrox Millenium ][ video card with 16mb of VRAM.  Anyone know
	what the problem might be?

	thanks

	tomw@futuresouth.com
--

   Most people would rather die than think, and most people do.
   -- Bertrand Russell