Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 00:00:01 -0600
From:      "Scott Gerhardt" <scott@gerhardt-it.com>
To:        "parv" <parv_@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: "nl" command

Nope, not high (wish I was at the time). I did make a typo in my original
post and piped "ls -al | ln" (should have been nl).

I did not quote the wrong man page though here is the output, just did it
again:

1014 scott@blue: /root # man nl

curs_outopts(3X)                                 curs_outopts(3X)

NAME
       clearok,   idlok,   idcok   immedok,  leaveok,  setscrreg,
       wsetscrreg, scro

Why do I get this man page for "man nl"???