Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2002 19:19:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To:        keramida@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, keramida@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/34547: [patch] edits of FAQ Introduction

Synopsis: [patch] edits of FAQ Introduction

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->keramida
Responsible-Changed-By: keramida
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Feb 2 19:17:09 PST 2002
Responsible-Changed-Why:
The patch included does not apply cleanly.
I'm working with Jay Edwards (the submitter) to extract what
changes we want to make and then commit what we come up with.
Thank you Jay, for the work you'veput into the FAQ.

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=34547