Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:06:04 -0500
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dodgy clock on Vaio F270

On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 07:29:13PM +0000, Nik Clayton wrote:
> I assume this means that while my laptop is hibernating it's losing almost
> a second per hour.  Is this fairly standard, or do the Vaio's just have poor
> time keeping ability?

I have a 505 that drifts considerably.  I thought perhaps it's not so
much the clock as interrupts being disabled for a long time during
suspend/resume or something.  In any case, I don't think there's
anything especially wrong with your machine.
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/