Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 05:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        bsdhack@shadows.aeon.net (mika ruohotie)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: the place of vi

mika ruohotie wrote:
> > > floppy.  What is it with the silly threads this week in -hackers?
> > No you silly. People *never* read the list charters or subscribe to
> > -chat. :-)
>
> and those who ATTEMPT to subscribe into chat cant seen to GET
> anything from that list.

	silly me!  i dont see a subscription to freebsd-chat. ;)

cvs-all:bsdcvs@shadows.aeon.net
freebsd-advocacy:bsdadv@shadows.aeon.net
freebsd-commit:bsdcom@aeon.net
freebsd-current:freebsd@aeon.net
freebsd-fs:bsdfs@aeon.net
freebsd-hackers:bsdhack@aeon.net
freebsd-hardware:bsdhw@aeon.net
freebsd-isp:bsdisp@aeon.net
freebsd-mozilla:bsdmoz@shadows.aeon.net
freebsd-ports:bsdports@shadows.aeon.net
freebsd-scsi:bsdscsi@aeon.net
freebsd-security:bsdsec@aeon.net
freebsd-smp:bsdsmp@aeon.net
freebsd-stable:bsdstab@shadows.aeon.net

jmb

> i mean, i used to be on that list, then something major blew up,
> i as told, and then i asked from majordomo, it tells me i'm on
> the list, but i get nothing. i resub, and it still tells me i'm
> on the list, i get nothing (but an occasional spam).
>
> i did that few times more, nothing. doesnt apear to be a problem in
> any other of those 15 mailinglists i've subscribed myself.

	i count 14?

> but at least, majordomo thinks i'm on the list, so i must be.

	i dont think so ;)
	wanna resubscribe?
jmb
--