Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:50:00 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   glib12 and FreeBSD 3.2R

I had to hack the glib 1.2.3  makefile in order for it to compile on what I'm
told is a 3.2 RELEASE system with no patches applied.

I had to add --disable-threads before it would compile correctly.

Is this a known problem?  I know that ports are generally only supported on
-current and -stable, but I thought I'd ask.  I've also seen many libc_r
changes in the past few months since 3.2R.  If this isn't a known problem,
I'll be happy to back out my change and send the errors to someone.

Warner

P.S.  Thanks for the libtool hint.  REinstalling libtool fixed the
disconnect between glib12 and gtk12.