Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 1997 08:43:37 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Sergei S. Laskavy" <laskavy@hedgehog.cs.msu.su>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.Org
Cc:        laskavy@cs.msu.su
Subject:   /kernel: b_to_q to a clist with no reserved cblocks

Dear FreeBSD!

I installed a "2.2.5-STABLE" kernel on a 2.2.5-RELEASE system
(CVSup-ed only a "sys" distribution).

I'm using "mgetty" with USR Courier 33.6 modem.

Host sometimes prints
	/kernel: b_to_q to a clist with no reserved cblocks
on ttyv0.

I have no panic due to this (do not know the frequency of that messages
because the message has no date stamp, and I'm looking at the ttyv0
once a week).

I'm using UUCP and dialing provider every hour.
Maybe, that message appears every hour (when using UUCP).

Also, I'm using "ppp -auto provider".
Seems like when the "ppp" is running, messages do not appear.

In one reply to "b_to_q to a clist" question on FreeBSD-Questions
I noticed, that this looks like (non-fatal) kernel bug.

So, I can try to generate a dump and send you a stack trace (do you need it?).

Thank you!					Sergei S. Laskavy