Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 95 13:52:12 PDT
From:      dhawk@sybase.com (David Hawkins)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Hardware: 3Com 10BaseT EISA 579 Network Card?

OK, getting ready to work on the networking and can't find the card.
Is the 3Com 10BaseT EISA 579 Network card supported/usable?
Could I replace it with a 3Com 3C509? (It's true, I haven't
a clue the difference between ISA and EISA.)

[Uh, to expand on that: the operating system can't seem to find
the card. I can see the card and it's plugged in. Under DOS
the card worked.]

Thanks!

later, david
--
David Hawkins    dhawk@sybase.com
"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball." -- Saturday Night Live