Date:      Sun, 07 Jul 2013 01:43:30 +1000
From:      Kubilay Kocak <koobs.freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        Nikolai Lifanov <lifanov@mail.lifanov.com>
Cc:        python@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: %%PYTHON_SITELIBDIR%% in pkg-plist

On 7/07/2013 12:51 AM, Nikolai Lifanov wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I maintain sysutils/ansible, and I keep wanting to @dirrmtry
> %%PYTHON_SITELIBDIR%% and perhaps %%PYTHON_LIBDIR%%.
> portlint tells me that this is a wrong thing to do, while poudriere
> testport complains about leftover directories.
>
> What is the correct thing to do with these?
>
> - Nikolai Lifanov

The following are 'normal'leftover entries when testing python ports,
and can safely be ignored:

%%PYTHON_LIBDIR%%/site-packages/easy-install.pth
%%PYTHON_LIBDIR%%/site-packages/site.py
%%PYTHON_LIBDIR%%/site-packages/site.pyc
%%PYTHON_LIBDIR%%/site-packages/site.pyo
@dirrm %%PYTHON_LIBDIR%%/site-packages
@dirrm %%PYTHON_LIBDIR%%

The above output is from poudriere, and %%PYTHON_LIBDIR%%/site-packages/
is actually %%PYTHON_SITELIBDIR%%. Here, poudriere is just making a
first-variable-from-the-list-wins guess.

If you see porttools `port test` output, you'll note it displays
%%PYTHON_SITELIBDIR%% as the leftover prefix. They can be ignored as well.

Hope that helps :)

--
Koobs