Date:      Sat, 23 May 1998 12:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/6728: New port ktranslator

The following reply was made to PR ports/6728; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To: Hans Petter Bieker <zerium@webindex.no>
Cc: Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 15:27:29 -0400 (EDT)

 On Sat, 23 May 1998, Hans Petter Bieker wrote:

 > > Gee, not to cramp anyone's style, but can we please just say
 > > "extremely" or "exceeding" instead...
 >
 > i know, but why are you bashing me?

 I'm not.  I know you copied it from the README, but when I hit
 the [R]reply key, your email address somehow appeared in the To:
 header.  :-)

 FWIW, I'd consider it fine style for a README that is read only
 by hackers, anyways.

 > [.. configure..]
 > # This configure script is free software; the Free Software Foundation
 > # gives unlimited permission to copy, distribute and modify it.
 > [..]

 That smells like GNU_CONFIGURE.  I suspect you don't even need
 the CONFIGURE_ENV=INSTALL_SCRIPT="${INSTALL_SCRIPT}" line at all.

 --
 Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
 tIM...HOEk