Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 1998 17:20:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ken Krebs <schrade@schrade.com>
To:        Brandon Lockhart <brandon@engulf.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux EMU errors.

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Brandon Lockhart wrote:

>engulf[21]:/usr/src# linux
>/lkm/linux_mod.o: Undefined symbol `_getmicrotime' referenced from text segment
>/lkm/linux_mod.o: Undefined symbol `_getmicrotime' referenced from text segment

[...linux error spew deleted..]

>This system was CVSup'ed on April 17, 1998. (Today)

Did you make world & also build a new kernel?

Also, if you want to get Quake 2 working, you'll need the diffs Stephen
Hocking sent to the list.

They're available for ftp from my ftp site, too.

ftp://ftp.schrade.com/pub/unix/patches/linuxdiffs.tar.gz

You'll need to do something like this inside the /sys/i386/linux dir:

patch -f <../linux.h.diff
patch -f <../linux_dummy.c.diff
patch -f <../linux_ioctl.c.diff
patch -f <../linux_misc.c.diff
patch -f <../syscalls.master.diff
make linux_sysent.c

*********** NewOrderDepecheModeUltravoxViolentFemmesKillingJoke *************
* Ken     * NineInchNailsFront242TangerineDreamTheBreedersTekno *           *
*   Krebs * SkinnyPuppyLaTourBauhausBookOfLoveModernEnglishB52s *           *
*********** FishBoneBigCountryJoyDivisonSiouxsie&TheBansheesXTC *************
IRC: Schrade	E-Mail: schrade@schrade.com	<URL:http://www.schrade.com/>;