Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:57:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
To:        Terry Warner <keerf@www.netlabs.net>
Cc:        Sam Evans <sam@neuroflux.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SB Live questions

> I don't know if this will work, but you may want to try
>
> http://opensource.creative.com they have SBLive drivers, but I think they
> may only be for linux, but it may be a good starting point

Last I heard, they had written a Linux driver and released the source for
that.  They hadn't released specs for the EMU10000 chip, and the Linux
driver only supported some of its features.

I read in the "SBLive! on FreeBSD 4.0 HOWTO" thread on -questions that
there's preliminary support in FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT.  The person who
started the thread gave some instructions on how to use that driver in
4.0-STABLE.
--
Trevor Johnson
http://jpj.net/~trevor/gpgkey.txt