Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:06:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        se@FreeBSD.org, asami@FreeBSD.org, andreas@FreeBSD.org, jedgar@FreeBSD.org, tom@FreeBSD.org, tom@eborcom.com, obonilla@fisicc-ufm.edu, hanspb@persbraten.vgs.no, elwood@mc5sys.in-berlin.de, kris@FreeBSD.org, nsayer@FreeBSD.org, wellers@netvision.net.il, zerium@webindex.no, paxvel@iname.com, dima@FreeBSD.org, obrien@FreeBSD.org, scrappy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Qt/KDE/bsd.port.mk changes

-ports, enlightened KDE-based port maintainers,

        I have completed writing up an (initial) website to help track the
changes that I recently proposed to the qt142/kdelibs11 ports to allow ports
that depend on USE_NEWGCC to build under -STABLE.

Please visit http://www.psn.net/~andrews/qtkde/, and review the patches. I hope
to, before the week is out, have one megapatch for (somebody?) to commit to the
ports tree in one go.

I know there are some ports that are not listed there, but the ones that depend
on kdelibs11 are. I will add other Qt-based ports later (tonight, hopefully).
The build logs are available on there.

Thanks for your attention.
<copied from Josef> "Our regularly scheduled hacking will now resume." </copied>

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>