Date:      Thu, 06 Apr 2000 09:31:24 -0700
From:      Albert Yang <albert@achtung.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Builds of PicoBSD

I'm all for the write, patch, test, feedback, make better process.  But
if I'm behind on reading the list, or delete an email here or there on
accident, then I'm lost as all the patches go flying by.

All I'm saying is, if post-patched pico disks are posted on the site,
then we can ALL test them and have some sort of version control (sort
of) on it.

I'd hate to test something, and post it as a problem, and have someone
else email me saying "This was fixed in the patch" and I reply with
"which patch?" etc...  That's not a good feedback cycle.

Thanks for the offer Patrick.  We need a lot of documentation as well..

Albert