Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:03:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsd.unix.sh>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        matt <matt@BabCom.ORG>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Possible idea to raise funds.

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> FreeBSD.org accounts are already sort of the "executive perk" of those
> who care enough about FreeBSD to volunteer their labor, either as
> docs, ports or src committers.  Not to say that this alone has been
> their incentive, but hey, they're volunteers and there are so few
> tangible things one gets as a volunteer that each and every one counts
> for something. :)
>
> - Jordan

what about those who have given themselves self(sense)lessly in advocacy
efforts?
(hint hint) , when I was at the bazaar, it would have been nice to give a
freebsd.org address as a contact while I was manning the booth.

of course the fact that I have bsdunix.net made it not so bad.

-Pat

__

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
							lynch@unix.sh
							lynch@blowfi.sh
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking