Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2000 21:29:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steve Ames <steve@virtual-voodoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenSSH 2.X problem with escape chars?

Hey... just noticed something odd. I just upgrading one of my FBSD boxes
to the latest -STABLE and modified /etc/ssh/sshd_config to use version
2 then 1 (Protocol 2,1). After doing this when I connect to that server
the escape sequences (~^Z and friends (as per 'man 1 ssh')) no longer
work. If I connect version 1 they do. If I connect version 2 they don't.

Any thoughts? The client I'm connecting from is a 5.0-CURRENT (7/6/00)
system.

-Steve