Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:58:52 +0100
From:      Karsten Rothemund <karsten@photor.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: math/ATLAS upgrade fails Benchmarking xzllttst

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 10:54:10AM -0800, John Bowman wrote:
> I am duplicating Karsten Rothemund's earlier post, as my error message=20
> is identical except for timing numbers:
>=20
> Unfortunately I only have the last few lines (because of the portupgrade):
>=20

I had a private mail contact with Maho NAKATA (maintainer of the
port), who asked me if it possible to use math/atlas-devel.

The result is, atlas-devel compiles fine and actave-devel seems to
work. Maybe you try try this as well.

Hope this helps,

Karsten

--=20
                                                      =20
Karsten Rothemund <karsten@photor.de>     /"\
PGP-Key:     0x7019CAA5                   \ /
Fingerprint: E752 C759 B9B2 2057 E42F      \  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
             50EE 47AC A7CE 7019 CAA5     / \ Against HTML Mail and News

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU--