Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:27:48 -0500
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   external storage questions

I'm looking for external storage solutions ala the ones provided
by EMC that allow multiple hosts to connect to a single external
storage box.  Any hints on workable solutions would be greatly
appreciated?  BTW, my pockets aren't real deep so I'm looking for
cost-effective solutions.  Otherwise I'd plunk down a $1MM for an
EMC box. :)

Thanks.

-steve

PS: Sorry for the crosspost.  Please remove one (or both) of the
    mailing lists before replying.