Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 2000 19:20:36 -0500
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSDCon

What days are people going to be at BSDCon?  If I'm able to make
it (and chances are looking slim) I won't be able to make it for
the whole 14th to 20th deal.  If I could figure out when we were
planning to have gatherings I could try to squeeze in a couple of
days.  The night of the 19th for the BSDi dinner is the only
confirmed gathering that I've been able to find.

-steve