Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:07:07 +0100
From:      Charles Henri-Pierre <Henri-Pierre.Charles@teaser.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-Multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        hpc@asus.teaser.fr, Daniel Deckers <fh5y076@public.uni-hamburg.de>
Subject:   Working SCSI scanner for FreeBSD [Answers and new questions]

Hello,

Last week I was asking for an SCSI scanner working with FreeBSD. Thanks
to the SCSI/Scannered/FreeBSDist who answered. This is a summary for the
mailing list record/archives :

Uwe Laverenz <uwe.laverenz@difi.de> says :

Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net> says :

thomas@hentschel.net says :

>I have a umax astra 1200S, which I'm pretty happy with. SANE needed
>some work, though, to make it run at the time I installed it.

This give me new questions :

It seem that nobody use new Epson scanners ?

Are the HP 6000 familly used by someone ? (someone rich :-)

Are the Agfa SnapScan 1236s able now to scan more than 8bit/sample ?

Thanks

H-P