Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:00:57 -0500
From:      "DJ Martin MacT" <martinm@visualedge.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "David Daugherty" <doc@wcug.wwu.edu>
Subject:   Re: Setting up a box to use remotely by way of an X-server

    Hmmm.... I'm chasing down a hub to borrow even as we 'speak'... But I
find myself wondering:  The lights seem pretty stable (even when FreeBSD is
not responding, it's light is still on.... If I ping from FreeBSD to windows
while FreeBSD is being non responsive, the lights on the hub seem to be
appropriate (they blink in unison)).

    Anyways, thanks for the help and I'll let you know how the new hub works
out (when I score it...).