Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 19:05:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Richard Stanaford <rsstan@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ADDENDUM : LC_TIME and STABLE..

Are you able to boot into kernel.old or the generic kernel on / ?

You should be able to go into the config (by pressing any key other than
ENTER right after it loads the kernel) and unload kernel and load
kernel.old or the generic kernel.

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water