Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 15:50:30 -0800
From:      "Jay Nordwick" <nordwick@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   afterstep-devel broken

Building afterstep-devep from the ports tree, there is a build problem.
I am willing to provide the patch if someone can explain where I can
find the missing header (I have a fealing that it has to do with the new
CAM SCSI system).

The system:

bash-2.02# uname -a
FreeBSD beastie.citycom.com 3.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT #2: Mon Nov 30 01:14:50 PST 1998     nordwick@beastie.citycom.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/BEASTIE  i386

And the error:

cc -O2     -I/usr/X11R6/include   -DCSRG_BASED   -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO   -c plat_freebsd.c
plat_freebsd.c:40: scsi.h: No such file or directory

And looking for it:

bash-2.02# locate scsi.h
/usr/share/doc/handbook/kernelconfig:scsi.html
/usr/share/doc/handbook/scsi.html
/usr/share/doc/ja/handbook/kernelconfig:scsi.html
/usr/share/doc/ja/handbook/scsi.html
/usr/src/sys/compile/BEASTIE/opt_scsi.h

-jay