Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 04:57:42 +0600
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@cytherea.weblab.nsu.ru>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   THTTPD web server: problems with KQUEUE on FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE

----- Forwarded message from Jef Poskanzer <jef@acme.com> -----

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:44:55 -0800
From: Jef Poskanzer <jef@acme.com>
To: thttpd@bomb.acme.com

I ran into this exact problem last week, in FreeBSD 4.5-RC1.  My workaround
was also the same - undefine HAVE_KQUEUE.  I haven't tried to debug yet.

I have *not* seen the problem in FreeBSD 4.4.  The only ' 200 0 ' that
appears in the logs of my 4.4 machine was for a HEAD request, which is
correct.  However that machine doesn't get a whole lot of traffic, less
than 100 requests per week, so this is not definitive.
---
Jef

         Jef Poskanzer  jef@acme.com  http://www.acme.com/jef/

----- End forwarded message -----