Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:25:54 +0100
From:      Andrea Campi <andrea@webcom.it>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Bakul Shah <bakul@bitblocks.com>, freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Real world Root Resizing (was Re: Proposed auto-sizing patch ...

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 10:36:19AM -0800, Terry Lambert wrote:
> This comes up once in a while, so it's worth treating, once in a while...

[Interesting explanation trimmed]

Terry,

thanks for the explanation, even if I knew how it worked (though in lesser
details). However, I still think it's useful knowing that if you really
really need to extend your / *NOW*, you can do it easily. Anything more
is appreciated but this is what you mostly need to know when the shit hits
the fan...

P.S. of course I resized my swap partition before!

Bye,
	Andrea

--
               Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.