Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:40:20 -0500
From:      Andrew Gould <AndrewGould@shannonhealth.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: XDM

What you saw in SuSE was KDM, which is the KDE version of XDM.  If you use
KDE and KDM, IIRC, in the KDE menu, go to Settings/Applications/Login
Manager.  You should be presented with a window with several tabs that will
allow you to configure the KDM login window.  Configuration of the list of
window manager options is handled in one of the last 2 tabs.

Good luck,

Andrew Gould