Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 1995 09:14:58 -0500
From:      moto@CS.cmu.edu
To:        cstruble@vt.edu
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Missing header files in srcdist for SNAP-950322

>>>>> "Craig" == Craig Struble <cstruble@singularity.bevc.blacksburg.va.us> writes:

Craig> Is it just me or are there some header files missing in the src
Craig> distribution for the latest snapshot? I tried rebuilding my
Craig> kernel with a bunch of trouble because there was no sys
Craig> subdirectory in /usr/src/include and errno.h was
Craig> missing. Looking at /usr/include vs. /usr/src/include makes me
Craig> believe there are some files missing.

This is just because /usr/src/sys/sys is a symlink to /usr/src/sys in
the latest snapshot. I think that should be a symlink to
/usr/include/sys instead. I made this change and succeeded to
recompile the kernel.

Motonori Shindou       Carnegie Mellon University       SCS Graduate Student
              e-mail: moto@cs.cmu.edu,  NiftyServe: GEG04056
WWW: http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001:/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/moto/WWW/moto-home.html
                   TEL: 412-362-9636   FAX: 412-362-9634