Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2007 03:15:26 -0400
From:      "Jim Capozzoli" <saltmiser@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ndis(4) driven wifi bridge on 6.2?

It's possible to build wireless bridges (on freebsd 6.2) using ndis(4)
driven wireless devices, right?  A quick search of "ndis freebsd
wireless bridge" on google didn't seem to turn up anything, and the
man page doesn't seem to say anything about whether it can or can't.

I got some of those Linksys WMP11's, I thought It'd be cool to throw
one in my shell server and make a wireless -> wired bridge.  But I
also don't want to rip the machine apart, plug this junk into it, just
to find out it won't work. ;)  Thanks.

--
Jim Capozzoli
D6499626857801B6065013E3645A6B75