Date:      Tue, 2 May 1995 18:06:12 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   interactive ports

Okay, I've finished building everything that is in the SUBDIR of the
parent directory (i.e., not taken out due to brokenness) and is not
interactive.  Since I don't have much time to look at the ports as
they build, I'll appreciate it if the original porter can rebuild and
package them on thud in the next couple of days.

This is the list of the ports that need attention:

audio/xmcd
comms/ecu
comms/flexfax
comms/mgetty+sendfax
databases/msql
games/xtetris
lang/smalltalk
mail/elm
mail/procmail
net/gn
net/tkWWW
news/trn
print/dvips
print/mltex
print/xdvi
utils/wine
x11/emu

Thanks
Satoshi (your friendly ports administrator)