Date:      Mon, 13 May 2002 22:29:33 -0400
From:      "Mike Flanagan" <mikenoc@mindspring.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   proper cabling for console access was : Kermit UUCP lock error

 This was fixed by a simple reboot. But I am still
unable to get console access. I believe it may be a
problem with the cabling and connectors I am
using. Does anyone have any recommendation
for some store bought connectors at like Radio Shack,
to setup console access between 2 machines using the
serial com ports ?

  Thanks in advance,

     Mike