Date:      Sun, 16 Aug 1998 20:52:03 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: php3 and modules for it.

> I need the mysql stuff compiled in to php3 for this port, BUT others may
> not, or want OTHER modules compiled in (LDAP, SNMP, msql, sybase, etc) so
> should I make a php3-mysql port and let other make php3-ldap (for example)
> when they need it? I'd even make ports for all the modules, but that would
> be 10+ ports. I don't mind the work, but I think that would be a bit much.
>
> suggestions?

The apache1[23]-php3 port gives you this functionality (the php3 and msql),
I'd hope.  A concern of mine is how the apache server ports are heading...

apache12, apache-fp (that's 12), apache-ssl (12 aswell)
apache12-php3, and apache13-php3

Should we create apache13-php3-ssl-fp ports? :)

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za